Worldwide shipping (within 1-5 working days) delivery is available to all countries. Standard delivery in Turkey within 1-4 working days.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Should you wish to return or exchange an item, we ask that you email our after salesteam within 15 days of receiving the parcel. They will issue you with a Return Authorisation Number, you then have an additional 15 days to return the item to us.
Orders to countries outside Turkey are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
However, products that are customized with letters are not returnable. You can ask for change or return and we may accept it. If we accept your request to change, you should to pay the difference in price (if there is any), on prior.
zoey exclusive Natural Stones Sterling Silver Bracelet SODALITE NAVY BLUE N261
Embrace life with both hands. And make them look fashionable.
The unisex zoey bracelets are designed to bring colour, joy and elegance into your life. They are available in various styles - different colours, braided, wrapped in threads in different colours, embroidered with natural stones and more. Their elegant and timeless style makes them a unique eyecatcher.
Handmade with love in Istanbul, every zoey item is as unique as you are.
• Material: Natural Stones Ø 6 mm | SODALITE
• Metal: 925 Silver Sterling | Silver colour: coating varnish | Gold colour: 3 micron gold plated
• Colour: NAVY BLUE
• Size: XS-XL
The sizes below are the circumference of your wrist.
The wrist size is equal to the length of the bracelet, as this model is generally preferred as tightly tied to the wrist.
If you prefer a looser fit, choose one size larger.
If your wished size isn’t available, you can add it to the nots part.
• You can choose from gold or silver metal alternatives for most metal parts of your zoey.
• Each piece is handmade and unique, therefore there may be slight differences in colour, size, shape or texture.
• The silver parts are covered with varnish or they are micron gold plated, the colour retains for a long time.
However, the colour of the metal parts may faint or change colour over time when exposed to humidity,
perfume or sun exposure.
• Colour may differ from photos and change over time.